PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THE SERVICE. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE AGREED TO BECOME A PARTY TO, AND TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY, THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. OUR COMPANY, FROM TIME TO TIME, MAKE CHANGES OR ADDITIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE AFTER OUR COMPANY MAKES SUCH CHANGES OR ADDITIONS WILL SIGNIFY THAT YOU AGREE TO SUCH CHANGES OR ADDITIONS. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE PERIODICALLY VISIT THIS PAGE TO REVIEW THE THEN CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ALL SERVICES TO CONSUMER ARE RENDERED WITH 24 HOURS OF SUCCESSFUL CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION.
1. We, Intelligence Agency, authorize you to use this website and to display its content but solely for your own non-commercial, personal use. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
2. You should assume that everything that you see or read on the website is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and the United States and other countries and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions. Intelligence Agency neither represents, explicitly states, nor warrants that your use of materials displayed at this website will not infringe rights of third parties.
3. While Intelligence Agency uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in it’s content, we make no warranties or representations as to the website's accuracy. Our website disclaims any and all liability for the content of this information, including, but not limited to, the accuracy, completeness, correctness, or currentness of this information. We are not responsible for and do not honour our partner’s mistakes conveyed though our website to you.
4. Your use of and browsing in this website is strictly at your own personal risk. Neither this website, our company and other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this web-site make any representations about the suitability of it’s content for any purpose, nor that your use of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free. NO SUCH PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE WEBSITE. EVERYTHING ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Our company, while operating this website, also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website. IN NO EVENT INTELLIGENCE AGENCY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE.
5. Any unsolicited communication or material that you transmit to this website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Any unsolicited communication or material that you transmit or post may be used by our company or website or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting, distribution or posting. Furthermore, our company is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any unsolicited communication or material that you send to the this website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
6. Images of people or places displayed on the website are neither the property of, or used with permission by our company or this website. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the use of these images by you, or anyone authorized by you, is prohibited unless specially permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
7. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this website, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Intelligence Agency and others companies we work with. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of our company or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on this website. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content on the website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that our company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
8. Intelligence Agency has not reviewed any websites that may be linked to this website and is not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to our website. Your linking to any other website pages while visiting our page or other websites is at your own risk.
9. Although Intelligence Agency may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions on this website, our company or this website is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the website. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Intelligence Agency retains the right to remove any such posting and will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing our company to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
10. Intelligence Agency may give notice to its users by means of a general notice on this website, electronic mail to a user's e-mail address on its records, or by written communication sent by first class mail to a user's address on its records.
11. None of the products or underlying information or technology available at this website may be downloaded or otherwise exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading from, or using this website, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. You further agree to indemnify our company or this website against any and all costs, liabilities, losses or expenses arising from, or relating to, any asserted violation by you of any of the laws and administrative regulations of the United States and Canada relating to the control of exports of commodities and technical data.
12. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from our website without the prior expressed written permission from Intelligence Agency or the appropriate third party involved.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in the province of Ontario, Canada, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be filed only in the province of Ontario in Canada and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then the provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between Intelligence Agency and yourself with respect to the subject matter hereof.
14. While Intelligence Agency or this website uses reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of the Site, there can be no guaranty that such safeguards will successfully prevent unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of this website. Intelligence Agency assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors, omissions, or unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of this website.